Thursday, June 19, 2014

"Multitasking-Distractions"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Multitasking-Distractions"
Marjorie Lipari©1995-2014

A Prayer a Day
06/19/14

Multitasking-distractions, 
I realize, are training me not to listen. 
The radio is on in background, 
and the computer is on in the foreground,
 the telephone is ringing,
 the kettle is screaming on the stove,
 my “monkey -mind” is ranting 
about this material world, 
 fussing about yesterdays and tomorrows 
and I am meowing with my cats......I’m bats! 
I pledge this day 
to get hold of myself
to focus my mind
and to 
live
deeply
into
the
 absoluteness 
of
 NOW......with a laser listening!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


"Multitasking -Distractions"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment