Friday, September 19, 2014

"Room for the Unexpected"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Room For the Unexpected"
Marjorie Lipari©1988-2014

A Prayer a Day
09/19/14

I remind myself to leave 
(always) 
room for the unexpected. 
However, when the unexpected manifests
 (out of the blue)
 often I am startled...quite taken by surprise.
My body prefers to know what is coming. 
Though I flow with the river of change
 (as best I can), 
my mortal ego does put up her fight. 
Fortunately, so far so good, I have won each battle.
And here I AM alive and truly grateful.
Am I  flexibility personified? 
NO......but reasonable pliable. 
Praying this day to forever roll with the punches,
( metaphorically speaking), skipping  the lights
 fantastic with as much grace as I can muscle.
I pray WE each live our lives  with
 spiritual prowess and sacred agility. 
Oh Great Unseen... let us ride
 your currents with supple
 acceptance and humble skill.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


" Room for the Unexpected"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment