Thursday, December 25, 2014

"A Part of the Divine Whole"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


" A Part of the Divine Whole"
Marjorie Lipari©1990-2014


A Prayer a Day
12/25/14

 If I might magically turn back the clocks 
I would mend every broken moment 
I would stitch every tear... every rip
 I would play every note...every skipped beat
I would give where I did not
 I would forgive hurtful misspokens
 I would insinuate calm into impatience
I would love where I forgot
 I would listen with humble attention
And as I AM in the now with this holy breath
I still myself to hear the voice of spirit 
And I Am absolutely  
 truly
 grateful 
for
each
moment 
ever
and
for
my
 body/mind
being
a
part
of 
the
divine
 whole 

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


" A Part of the Divine Whole"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment