Thursday, November 26, 2015

"Another Thanksgiving Moment"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Another Thanksgiving Moment"

Marjorie Lipari©1988-2015


A Prayer a Day
11/26/15

Some days I just don’t trust...feeling the pain of that.
Somedays I trust too much...feeling the fool.
Some days I arrive smack-dab in the middle...grounded and awake. 
Praise god...I appreciate !

When my perceptions are on the mark,
and my intuitive mind, heart, and body 
are reading life’s signals accurately, 
and I am resonating clearly 
in the truth of the matter,
I claim it as:
 "Another Thanksgiving Moment"

Today I pray to keep on keeping on 
walking pathways of spirit-wisdom, 
inviting now to rise up in me a pure love, 
a fearless courage, and a creative curiosity 
to vibrate from the core of my soul
 an absolute trust in the flow of my life.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra 
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015


"Another Thanksgiving Moment"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com



http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment