Wednesday, November 25, 2015

"Wide and Willing"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Wide and Willing"
Marjorie Lipari©1988-2015

A Prayer a Day
11/25/15

As the music of the soul sings on 
As the lights shine brighter and brighter
As inner visions get stronger and stronger
As this journey continues 
 As minds open and hearts deepen
As life celebrates...loving each breath
I pray for courage and wisdom 
I pray my contribution pure and selfless
 I pray to honor my holy promise
To dream in the name of that which is divine 
And when it is my sacred time
 to fly into the mystery
my wings are
wide and willing

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015



"Wide and Willing"





Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com



http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment