Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Peace Be Yours/Mine/Ours"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Peace Be Yours/Mine/Ours"
Marjorie Lipari©2015

A Prayer a Day
12/10/15

Today is my late 
Father’s Earth Birthday. 
He would be 102 years of age !
Happy Birthday, my darling Father.
I will always deeply adore you.
I sit here this day realizing,
(not for the first time), 
how precious this life is that we all share.
 And I find it hard to wrap my mind 
around all the loveless acts taking 
place between peoples of this world. 
There are never enough prayers...I say,
 and so this day I offer another prayer in
 the name of all that lives, with words 
of gratitude for the gift of Life.
I call forth prayers for peaceful solutions
 to mortal arguments and misconceptions across the globe.
 May there come into the hearts and minds of mankind 
an awakening of pure love for the collective refinement of spirit.
Peace Be Yours/ Mine/ Ours

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment