Monday, July 2, 2018

"Here On Planet Blue"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018

 
 
"Here On Planet Blue"
Marjorie Lipari©2005-2018

A Prayer a Day
07/02/18

I dream often that when I
leave my body, I shall fly directly into
the elegance and brilliance of a pure white light
on the powerful back of Pegasus
And on this gentle and beautiful white winged stallion,
I shall be carried to the sacred garden to meet
 Saint Francis, Jesus, Buddha,
 The Holy Mother and All The Archangels
And there I shall join them in chant
stirring the vibrations of the divine
for the coming of the new age of sanity and peace
finally to fall upon all living earthly beings.
"Fairy tales can come true
it can happen to you,
if you're young
at heart."
 Let It Be... Reality
Sanity and Peace
Here on Planet Blue

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"Here On Planet Blue"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e


No comments:

Post a Comment