Sunday, July 1, 2018

"What New To Do"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018

 
"What New To Do"
Marjorie Lipari©1990-2018

A Prayer a Day
07/01/18

Heat hounds and pounds
the pavement making it rather
challenging to keep a steady beat
To move my feet fast enough
To get where I'm going on time
At this moment I'm dreaming of snow
Wanting things to be another way
Perhaps to be over there
somewhere else…instead of here
Musing cold instead of hot
Dreaming high instead of low
Choosing fast instead of slow going it
I shall attempt to accept the now
Walking into a shiny new month
Since July 1st 2018 has never been before
Nor have I ever before been in this moment of time
I ponder "what new to do" with this sizzling
red hot moment given…living with intention

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"What New To Do"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment