Friday, October 18, 2019

"Let Grace Fall Upon Us"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2019




"Let Grace Fall Upon Us"
Marjorie Lipari©1998-2019

A Prayer a Day
10/18/19

I can’t explain
 the nature of humanity,
 which I am of course, a part of. 
I listen and look and I can hardly
 believe the behavior, at this time,
 of so many towards so many. 
What is the reason for all this 
discordant, aggressive and oppressive
energy around the world?
Why are there so many fear based
 perceptions separating us from each other? 
Though disheartened in moments,
by nature I AM optimistic,
with a deep faith in love
 and the better angels of the collective. 
But, these mortal bumps in the road are presenting
 like mountains that must be climbed with conscious
 skill and cannot be ignored.
 And so I call out in prayer, this day
Lord God/Goddess/Great Creator,
Holy Mother... please come intervene
the mindset of humankind
Let your grace fall upon us

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
MysticalPhilosophy/Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2019

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra

"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment