Thursday, October 10, 2019

"Mindfulness of Soul"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2019





"Mindfulness of Soul"
Marjorie Lipari©1988-2019

A Prayer a Day
10/10/19


Realizing everyday 
there is so much to learn. 
I am appreciative of the innate
 instincts that we are each born with. 
It is clear to me that through 
stillness and meditative practices,
 we can access an inner wisdom. 
I am encouraged, as I open my heart 
with the art of spiritual mindfulness,
sitting each day resonating with the
 god/goddess energies seeded in my soul.
 I yearn boldly to embrace the truth, 
to stand with muscles of love and light, 
to negotiate this reality, being only myself. 
Facing the impermanence of mortality 
and the challenges of the here and now,
I pray to be living a life 
of divine purpose.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
MysticalPhilosophy Rev. MarjorieLipari©2019

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra

"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment