Saturday, October 31, 2020

"Once Again I Pray"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2020


"Once Again I Pray"

Marjorie Lipari©2020



A Prayer a Day

10/31/2020


What else is coming down the pike?

Who else has something really nasty to say ?

How much more madness

are we going to give permission to?

Who is in charge of this reality ?

I pray once again  

for sanity of thought 

and action and intention

I pray once again for truth to be told 

and held as sacred as oxygen

I pray once again 

for the mitigation of 

brothers against brothers

and the discontinuation of

the romancing of guns and wars

I pray once again for peace 

and harmlessness of spirit

I pray for the

 light of the divine 

to embrace the heart 

and soul of humankind


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2020


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment