Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Oh Love Keep Us Afloat" /Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"Dolphins...the Power of their Love" Marjorie Lipari©1993


A Prayer a Day

01/30/11


Why not be kind ?

Why not be tender ?

Why not be compassionate ?

As a member of this mortal crowd....why not encourage others ?


It feels good being available in purposeful and supportive ways...does it not?

Doesn’t it feel great putting a smile on someone's face

not by stroking their ego but by being
 a mirror of their truth revealing to them their beauty ?


Doesn’t it grace your life when you offer muscle

to carry what’s heavy for someone who

 in a given moment in time does not have the strength ?

Are you flexible in change

 willing to rearrange the furniture ?

Do you enjoy hugging people who know how to hug ?

Do you visit silence ?

Do you favor lucid inner journeys ?

Are you willing to participate in deep

conversations that alter perceptions eternally ?

On days when I think I do not love humanity

as myself .... I call upon my inner guides
to infuse me with an illuminating correction of light, that lifts my thinking,

reminding me.....that it is the love of the human heart

that keeps humanity's boat from sinking.


Oh love keep us afloat.



Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment