Friday, January 21, 2011

A Prayer a Day

01/21/11


 When I opened my door to step outside

this morning I was made to feel whole,

comforted by the brilliant light of the winter’s sun.

The white fluff of freshly quiet snow presented

itself with a radiance that was an elixir to my tired eyes,

that instantly traveled my spirit into a core of love.

The beauty before me was soothing to my heart.

Nature was playing her moment and it dazzled me.

Songs of birds messaged in the wind.

“The winter is long and we are needing.”

I thought of the homeless who are in constant

 struggle to eat and stay warm.

I pray for their protection and I pray for myself,

that I stay awake when passing outstretched hands

 holding empty cups to be filled.

Oh generosity be now real...come to greater life in me.

 May I live to give in ways that make the difference.

May I participate in this life with a fullness of spirit.

May I face my fears and challenge my

  self protective addictions and self serving defenses

so as to be one among the many carriers of light

acting to help solve human dilemma.

May my devotion be to acts of mother love.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment