Saturday, January 1, 2011

"The Future Is Here" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"Universal Journey" Marjorie Lipari©1988
A Prayer a Day


01/01/11

Dear God,

It is 2011 here on earth.

It feels a bit like science fiction.


Remembering as a child, a year like
 2011 was very far away and futuristic.

Creative minds held mental images of the future
that were overwhelming and larger than life.

Well, today is the first day of this New Year 2011,
and here we are living our lives awesomely
larger than our lives of yesterdays
with sci-fy gadgets and inventions
pulling our focus daily.

 And I am still walking, talking, thinking,
wishing, dreaming and wondering.

Thank you for my life.

Thank you for this universal journey
through space and time.

My prayer is that I shall use my life in ways
that nurture and mature the core of my very soul.

And in so doing and only with humility, shall my
being here make a positive difference in the lives of others.

 
I do believe we go around in and out of life, many more times than once, though I feel what matters most and only, is the here and now.


May I live life sharing authentic offerings
of love with the remainder of my stay
as one among many light carriers 
graced and guided through 2011.



Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment