Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Circles of Influence"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012




"Circles of Influence"
Marjorie Lipari ©2009


A Prayer a Day

10/14/12

What someone says can blow us away, if 
 we are identifying with a given and that
 given feels to us as if  it is being verbally assaulted.
Words we know have great power and the vibrations
 we attach to them , consciously or otherwise, affect our bodies ,
minds and spirits when we are resonating in their circles of influence.
Today I remind myself of two things….. to watch the words 
I choose to use with awareness and to notice what others 
say that plugs me in and upsets me. 
If I find myself very disturbed by what another says to me about me,
 I pray I recognize the opportunity to challenge within myself any fixed positions or resistance to what just could be an informing truth, or at the very least a seed of what’s so about me and/or my attitudes,trying not to get defensive, but rather using the moment to grow beyond any stagnant posturing, and  to have the grit to face my own ego’s feathers looking
square into the mirror seeing what can be polished of me.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment