Monday, October 22, 2012

"There Is An Opportunity"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012




"There Is An Opportunity"
Marjorie Lipari©2012

A Prayer a Day
10/22/12

When I am emotionally suffering over a given,
 I practice to remember that there is an opportunity 
available in each new moment for me to realize that
I need not invest my past torments into the now.

Knowing the more I integrate and relax the pains of my past, 
 the easier it is for me to consciously deal with this moment’s ache.

As I leave yesterday’s troubling behind me, 
I will to extrapolate its lessons opening wider
 the pathways to a truer freedom in spirit.

I start afresh/ anew this day.

 I invite the vibrations of love to play the strings
 of my heart and guide the workings of my mind. 

May I  grow and let go of my negative habits…. no longer 
allowing ego’s appetite to impose the dark clouds 
of the past upon my present vision.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012


"There Is An Opportunity"

 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment