Friday, April 19, 2013

"I Admit"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013


"I Admit"
Marjorie Lipari©1988

A Prayer a Day 
04/19/13

I admit I become 
cantankerous “at times” 
When I am not chosen 
When I do not have the answers
When I don’t like how I look 
When I am not noticed
When I am at odds with another's will 
 When I can’’t have what I want
When I am left out
When I am asked to do
 what I do not wish to do...feeling obligated 
When past transgressions I could swear
 I had forgiven myself  for, once again 
loom before me…bringing me down...subtly condemning me

Ah! This human ego…mine….is its' 
own stubborn warrior.!!!

Today I up the ante with my 
light-carrying, spiritual warrior self 
 to kindheartedly, lovingly and consciously 
kick butt with my unconscious shadow 
making friends with her.... restoring self - acceptance


Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev.Marjorie Lipari©2013


"I Admit"


 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment