Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"Make True"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013



"Make True"
Marjorie Lipari©1993

A Prayer a Day
04/23/13

The only place I can “make true” 
is within the heart and soul of me. 

I sit here watching, listening, musing,
 wondering to myself, just how I shall this day increase the lightness of my spirit,with so much “heavy” on this earth. 

Then I remind myself that 
“life….innocent life” is popping every second.
 

Babies are being born right this instant.

Genius is realizing , artist are manifesting,
 lovers are uniting ,planets are being discovered 
and someone is meeting the depth of themselves...illuminated in passionate bliss.

Birds are singing.... creating springtime nests.

 Trees are coming into fullness.

Nature’s colors are on display everywhere 
and soon more shall come to feed hungry eyes.

 I breathe…I pray…I say …. 

“Thank you god!” 
 “Thank you universe!” 

May I remain forever appreciative
 of the sacred seed of life.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013
 


"Make True"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment