Friday, January 19, 2018

"Indeed Five Star"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018

 
 
"Indeed Five Star"
Marjorie Lipari©2017-2018

A Prayer a Day
01/19/18

Oh the cow…the gentle, tender cow
And the deer… the sweet doe-eyed deer
And the quiet rabbit…such a fluffy clever critter
Horses by far are indeed five star
I tip my hat… to the dog… to the cat
I have always been in love with them
Chickens are not dumb, have you heard
The fish… the bird, oh my word
Creepy crawlies…nothing’s wrong
The Great Creator brought them along
Oh I pray that woman /man
understand the grand plan
The mystery of every specie
The wonder of every he/ she
The bee, the snake, the wolf that sings
The fertile life this planet brings
North South East West
Mother Nature knows what’s best
The forest trees, the seas, the breezes
The beauty of this land that pleases
These words I speak this moment true
Heaven is surrounding you

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy/Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018


"Indeed Five Star"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment