Monday, January 22, 2018

"The Courrents of the Unexpected"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018

 
 
 
"The Currents of the Unexpected"
Marjorie Lipari©2003-2018


A Prayer a Day
01/22/18

Give me the strength to ride
the currents of the unexpected
Grace me with the skills to deal
with life’s circumstances, as they occur
Free me from any unreasonable
 attachment to worldly comfort
Ease in me the illusion of permanence
 rooted in materialistic concepts
 and falsehoods of the absolute of security
But for the eternal spirit go I
I ask for angelic support in all
 that I do and in all that is expected of me
 As I journey through this mortal state of being
 I sing out with gratitude for
the mere reality of breath

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"The Currents of the Unexpected"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment