Friday, February 16, 2018

"The Year Of The Dog"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018


"The Year of the Dog"
Marjorie Lipari©2004-2018

A Prayer a Day
02/16/18

Today begins
The YEAR of the DOG

I absolutely love dogs and cats
and horses and cows and deer and rabbits
 and winged critters and water beings
I love clouds and stars and the sun and moon
and the smell of cut grass and fresh mint
and the way light plays with the world at dusk
and I love the sea and the way it sways and sounds
and the aroma of lavender and the color of red
and blue and green and every color I have ever seen
I love smiling at a "passer by" helping
to change a face that looked miserable into happy 
I love my friends EVERY ONE and I am ever so grateful
 for this moment and the radio playing behind me
informing me about Silicon Valley and China
and the West and culture and hard working generations
 This world is bubbling with so much
 possibility and I am glad to be alive in
The Year of The Dog!
breathing as a generator
of love and light

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"A Generator of Love and Light"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment