Sunday, April 22, 2018

"Amen! Amen! I Say Amen!"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018


 
 
"Amen! Amen! I Say Amen!"
Marjorie Lipari©2018

A Prayer a Day
04/22/18

How can anyone believe
that enslaving another being is OK !
It baffles my mind and heart to imagine
the level of disconnect one has to have from their own
humanity, to pay such cruelty upon another living being
I pray on this Sunday morning that the collective soul of humankind be so awakened in awareness that even the slightest infringement paid upon another person shall forever be understood to be unthinkable
May we each realize our capacity to care and share
 in the name of love, as we support and give birth to the
 brightest of light filled paradigms.
Amen! Amen!
 I say Amen!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"Amen! Amen! I Say Amen!"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment