Wednesday, April 18, 2018

"Mission Complete?"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018


 "Mission Complete?"
Marjorie Lipari©2005-2018
A Prayer a Day
04/18/18

I suppose if I began to pray
for ALL that is in need of prayer
I might fly into spirit before
I could possibly complete the task!
So... with this in mind... I say
Today I pray for everyone!
For every living breathing being
For the good and the bad
 (Subjectively musing...Respectively choosing)
The high and the low
The- ready- set- go
The elegant and the brash
Those swimming in nothing
Those swimming in cash
Dashing and dancing
Skipping and prancing
Oh Lord send your angelic fleet
To guide our ever so humble feet
Singing and swinging
Tapping the beat
Collective in timing
Mission complete ?

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"Mission Complete?"

 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e


No comments:

Post a Comment