Sunday, April 8, 2018

"Twenty One Years Ago"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018



"Twenty One Years Ago"
Marjorie Lipari©1995-2018

A Prayer a Day
04/08/18

Twenty one years ago,
finding it almost impossible
 to believe, but it is so…YOU 
left your body here and moved
 into the spheres of spirit
Happy Spirit Birthday Brother Twin of Mine
By now I'll bet you're known to be… glory's valentine
Way out there… where you are… ever so far away 
I feel you close, so close to me, so close to me this day
I honor you it's true, it's true and everyday forever
You are the sun the moon 
and on the wind …you are a winged feather
You are the voice of love 
within my heart that calls, that calls to me
And when we meet again we will dance as twins again
And together there together we shall be 

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"Twenty One Years Ago"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment