Saturday, October 8, 2022

" Oh My!" MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2022



" Oh My! "

Marjorie Lipari©2022


A Prayer a Day

10/08/2022


I can not 

be bothered 

with lovelessness

I will not give

it any of my heart

 There is far too much 

to love of this planet 

Ode to the animals, every one

The dogs, the horses, the cats,

 the elephants, the birds, the otters,

 the darling deer, the rabbits, the dolphins,

 the lions, the tigers, the great bears, oh my!

Loving them all, brings tears to my eye

Ode to the seas, the trees, the bees, 

Grateful the hours spent musing in nature 

Feeling healing vibrations spiraling around the world 

Sharing light with holy intention to nurture

Loving every brother and every sister

Oh my!

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2022

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/akaRev. Mudra

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment