Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Baby Can You Cool Me Down"  Marjorie Lipari©1990



A Prayer a Day
09/02/10

I was spared this morning from being run down by a cyclist 
going against the traffic right in front of my home.
As I stepped into the street,
I heard brakes screeching and a rider yelling
 “ Look both ways.”
I yelled back “Wrong way, wrong way !”
I let go my agitation and the abuse
I had just inflicted upon my vocal chords pretty quickly
realizing that I had been divinly protected,
as well as my dog who was beside me.
 Look both way. Good advice. Within and without...ways.
I was grateful to my guardian spirit in that moment.
 I clearly felt that a protective presence
near me had kept me safe.
There was no doubt in my body.
Oh Lord of Lords ....Oh Mother of all mortals,
Thank you for my life.
May I use my time here on this plane of existence to do good work and to grow in soul ‘s awareness.
May I always remain attuned to sacred tutelage.
May all who have been created into time and space
open their hearts to the wisdom of the Masters.
 May the light of pure love strengthen to shine
 brighter and brighter upon and within
 every living being.

Deeply Respectful,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment