Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010"I Choose Love""

"Let Go Let Be"Marjorie Lipari©2010
A Prayer a Day

09/18/10


I choose love.

I choose trust.

I choose forgiveness.

I pray for peaceful concert with my own nature.

I pray for the imagination of innocence.

I stand inspired at the door of every open heart.

I encourage the faithful to be who they are.

I ask for the end of poverty of spirit.

I ask for the nourishment of every body/mind.

I point my intentions toward the truth.

I ask to see clearly...reality past my ego.

I pray my actions hold no fear of god given energies.

I pray to flinch not...from mortal opinion.

I pray for accuracy of listening.

I pray sacred wisdom be shared by all.

May humanity realize itself... being light.

May the collective family travel

a river of.... let go and let be.

May the suffering of this world be lifted

allowing a free and abandoned expression of joy.


Deeply Respectful,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment