Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day/Inside Last Night's Dream

"GRAND DESIGN" Marjorie Lipari©2005

A Prayer a Day
09/25/10

I looked inside last night’s dream to study more of self
Gone from sight some value carried...trusted to illusion 's shelf

Late was I... for promised service...rapidly reduced to nervous

I looked... I searched... yet no success... I sought to no avail
The drama...
locate missing article....lord knows a common tale

Emotions clocked

Thoughts ticked then tocked

Time pressured hard it’s lead

I circled round and round and round...accelerating speed

Hey hey... dream weavers... make clear... come guide

Unearth unconscious claws

And then my cat attentions me....with hunger 's morning paws

Rescued real by daylight bringers
from dreaming struggles and shadow singers

Reviewing now.....and waking up....attempting to surmise

What must I know.... what must I learn

Dream's details compromised

Pray wisdom’s nuzzle....completes the puzzle

And each day's gleaning....bares sacred meaning

Deeply Respectful,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment