Friday, September 17, 2010

The Source of Light/ Mystical Philosophy A Prayer a Day©2010

A Prayer a Day

09/17/10


I would that I could fly to the

branches of god ‘s trees and sing as a sweet winged.

I would that I could dive into the sea

 and live as holy dolphin.

But alas I am of mortal coil.

I am to face the tasks at hand.

I will to do the best I can.

To execute this human plan.

   Teach me mother.

Guide me father.

Join me sister.

Dance me brother.

I pray as spiritual samurai.

To make a sacred climb.

I pray as planet ‘s ally.

To ride the waves of time.

 I pray for mind.... as is confused.

I ask forgiveness.... if I abused.

I open up my heart.... still wider.

I offer love....the light provider.



Deeply Respectful,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment