Monday, May 30, 2011

"Be the Honey"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 "Be the Honey Be the Love"
Marjorie Lipari©2011

A Prayer a Day
05/30/11

Jet propelling
dreaming
beaming
straight ahead
 I’m not dead
Calling life
especially times
I’ve taken fall
downhill grace
loosing all
rolling onward
divest of sin
remembrance
core
my god within
I AM at center
I AM inventor
partnered with the sacred
and all that is divine

As I own my last mistakes
I place my foot upon the brakes of careless ego
Mindfully I turn choosing
Both eyes brightly lightly musing
A wordless truth informs my heart
Taste selectively.... face respectfully
Plumb your depth.... live each breath
Merge completely
Be the honey
Be the love

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment