Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Simply put...Love is All" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011


  "At Least Some of Us Aren't Crazy"
Marjorie Lipari©1990
A Prayer a Day

05/15/11


Simply put..Love is All...though ego may not entirely agree.

Drama makes for interesting conditions,
but not necessarily peaceful days.

I prefer drama on the screen and on the stage.

Give me gentle quiet times so my mind will muse with clarity.

When the unexpected jumps in front of my
moving train , pray I own masterful reflexes.

When a fellow traveler feels lost on
life’s path, unable to see the light of spirit,
may humility guide in me to inspire a sacred flame.

May I remember everyday to be only my true self.

May I always recognize the value in another.

In every way may I choose harmlessness
of action and kindness of speech.

In this moment I am resonating gratitude.

In this moment I am blessing every
friend... of the past... in the present...and for the future.

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment