Friday, May 20, 2011

"Who Calls Me" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011


 
"Who Calls Me" Marjorie Lipari©2006

A Prayer a Day

05/20/11

Who calls me

What is the assignment

Which way shall I direct this body

How shall I use this mind

Permit my thinking to unwind

Who calls me

What am I to do with now

Where is my strength of being

What of me shall I fearlessly free

Uncovering the original me

Relaxed for what I’ve come to know

For all I’ve seen

I’m set to flow

Surrendered toward formless spaces

Dreamers eyes seek unknown faces

Couraged up

Readied dually

 Open hearted

 Willing truly

Evolving flight

Through the door

Swimming farther

Beyond safe shore

Yes I promise

Deeper still

Sense the fullness

Of sacred will

Feel the warm


Invite the kiss

Journey bravely


Ally the abyss

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment