Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Grace is a Gift of Spirit"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 "Grace is a Gift of Spirit" Marjorie Lipari©2011
A Prayer a Day
06/02/11

Grace is a from of abundance.

Grace is a gift of spirit.

May our earthly lives be graced with love and inspired experiences.

Today I send prayers to those whose ego has tricked them into
believing they have no worth.... may they be now lifted from that illusion.

Today I pray for the man who was digging through the
bottles and cans outside my window at 3:30 AM in the morning.

At first I was bothered for having been awakened from my sleep.

 I was flirting with going outside to ask him to be quiet, then I gave it second thought.
 
I was secure in my home he was going through the trash to get by.

I was clear.

 It was clear.

 Bless him.

Life isn’t always comfortable nor does it always go the way I want it too.
But with the grace of understanding and patience,
may l keep growing in spirit and living in greater harmony.

Sometimes it takes me having to move through the rocks and twigs
of my emotional self to get to the peaceful river..

I am always grateful when I arrive.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment