Monday, June 6, 2011

"Mother Heart"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011


"Mother Heart" Marjorie Lipari©1995

A Prayer a Day
06/06/11

My prayer today, another day rich of possibilities,
is that I actively and thoughtfully honor The Great Spirit  in myself,
in all those whom I see, and in those who shall come to enter my mind.

Mother heart, I bow to you...initiate me that I may
walk life’s path with courage, moving openly and freely
facing the here and now.....fearlessly being myself.

May I use the gifts that have been placed in my hands,
 with a grace of soul, in humble expression,
for inspirational purposes, celebrating the sacredness of life.

May the suffering of earth's people be consciously lifted
and may all whom are....on this day....agonizing the torments of
egos’ lies, be released to and guided by the glowing truth
that their inner light carries.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment