Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"To Be Only ME" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"To Be Only ME" Marjorie Lipari©2008
 
A Prayer a Day
06/01/11


If I could be anywhere, where would that be ?

HERE

If I could be anyone, whom would I be ?

ME

I wish to thank my Mother who carried me to life.


I wish to thank my Father for making her his wife.


I wish to thank my brother for sharing time with me.


I wish to thank my sister for helping me to see.


In gratitude I live this day.


It does not get much better


Weather holding 

With my best of friends.

Breathing

Walking

Watching

Talking

 This moment ‘s feeling wonderful

I’m indulging it completely

And as I said

 From heart and head

 There is no one else I’d rather be

I’ve come to Earth

To fully... only truly....BE

The one The only ME.


Thank you life.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment