Monday, September 19, 2011

"Forgiving Myself"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011



 "Lying in the Dark Feeling All the Heat"
 Marjorie Lipari©1990


A Prayer a Day


09/19/11


Today I forgive all my life’s trespasses.


 Every time I lost my temper to my impatience.


Every time I assumed I knew better.


Every time I stopped listening to my heart.


All the ways that I ignored my inner guidance.


 Every time I separated from my good sense.


All the ways in which I let slip by precious hours for lustful wanting.


All the times I refused the love presented me.


Every time I behaved with loveless action.


All the times I let my ego rule.


Every destructive word that I’ve committed to.


Every mean spirited thought I’ve ever had.


I forgive myself for ever hurting any one.


I forgive myself for offending my own soul.



 Today I pray repair for any harm that has been done.


Today I intend to walk a clearer path of light.


 Today I pray to hone a deeper deeper sight.


My mortal journey I do not take for granted.


This life I live I know holds sacred purpose.


Today I turn towards the holy reasons I am here.



Listening humbly,


Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment