Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"They Really Heal Our Hearts"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011




 "They Really Heal Our Hearts"
Marjorie Lipari©1993




A Prayer a Day


09/20/11


I was out on a personal mission this late morning

 and I came upon a Bernese Mountain dog named Stella.

She was beautiful and lovingly friendly.

So too was the woman walking her.

I said to the woman “They really heal our hearts, don’t they.”

She agreed and I thanked her for allowing me to enjoy

Stella’s canine graceful energy for a few moments, then I walked on.

I noticed immediately that there was a young bull dog ahead of me
who kept turning around making it obvious to his owner that he wished to say hello. 

He did a fabulous wiggle dance to let me know he was more than happy to be alive
and just as glad to meet me, then he and his owner said goodbye and entered into their apartment building.

 I thought to myself , these critters have

the art of soothing souls down to an exact science.

My spirits were very much lifted from both these exchanges.

I thank the powers that be and the hands of creation for the

saintly animals that come into our lives, seamlessly and selflessly

to restore and expand our heart’s capacity for love and joy.

May humanity realize itself  to be gentler and more caring

towards every beast of the land.

Oh!! And the kittens on the sofa !!!!

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment