Thursday, September 22, 2011

"I Pray" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 
 "I Pray"
Marjorie Lipari©2011




A Prayer a Day


09/22/11


I pray today for the sad and lonely beings all over this world.

For those walking lost with no destination,

who have nothing, nothing... and no where to go. 

For all those disconnected with no hope

whose hearts have been severely broken.

I pray for the ones who rage in deep pain and states of utter lovelessness.

I pray for the littlest ones whose parents are locked

inside of themselves, who are victims of ignorance and fear.

 I pray for all who have lost their reason to believe in themselves.

I pray that humanities visions are holy

persuaded toward more lucid realms of perception.

I call to the listening of the ancient wise ones, to send your angelic  influences into this moment of time and space to please assist us

in the healing of our mortal thinking and our mortal doing.

May we collectively initiate our intentions with kindness and creative imagination for the enlightenment of mankind and for the survival of this all too important planet…Our Mother Earth.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment