Monday, September 5, 2011


 
 "Gliding With Spirit"

Marjorie Lipari©1992


A Prayer a Day

09/05/11



Though some things of holy value take serious

 time to be realized, a miracle can arrive in an instant.

History seems to suggest that it is mostly our struggles

and our sufferings that birth in us greater insights.

I pray a new way.

I pray a lifting of the agony and the oppression of illusions.

I give myself now to an open inner path of meditation

leading my flesh to calmer waters and sacred ground.

Inhaling in the stillness of all possibilities.

Letting the silence inform me of my truer self.

 Patiently allowing my mind to quiet down, as I ride past

 thinking into sensations of expanded color and wonder.

Feeling a peace blanket over me.

Gliding with spirit into an ease of  being.

Resonating with all that is real.

Listening to the harmony of the spheres.

 Inviting angelic aspects to converse with me.

I find myself dropping into a divine reality.

Suspended in a sweet knowing where every breath holds value.

Where every moment is an opportunity to love.

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment