Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"I AM Listening"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014

"I AM Listening"
Marjorie Lipari©1989-2014

A Prayer a Day
10/15/14

I AM listening to the elevated elation
 of many children playing outside

I AM listening to the sounds 
of my apartment vibrating with age

I AM listening to the 
thoughts in my mind....leaping

I AM listening to my heart beating
thank goodness....thank goodness

I AM hearing my breath
come and go....come and go

I AM listening to voices on the radio
still amazed by all the ways 
in which we are able to communicate
instantly and easily that at one time 
would indeed have been unimaginable

Humanity often demonstrates a remarkable genius, 
is magically inclined, and creates with an 
abundantly miraculous imagination

If only we would handle our 
collective ego with the same brilliance 

If only we would temper our emotions
 with the same skillful craftsmanship

We would perhaps wake to 
truly smell the scent of wholesomeness 
permeating our world agreeing together
 to choose love.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014




"I AM Listening"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment