Friday, October 3, 2014

"Through the Veil"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Through the Veil"
Marjorie Lipari©2014

A Prayer a Day
10/03/14
My father came to me 
in a dream this past night
and wrote me a check
 for ten thousand dollars!
I was truly taken back,
 grateful and quite surprised.
I guess he has been watching
 me from his spirit home.
He was kind and gentle 
and not at all judgmental 
about my present lack of funds, 
in fact he was celebrating
 the choices I have made
 over the years as an artist.
I was appreciative...beyond 
appreciative feeling his love.
NOW
 if 
only
that
 check 
could 
step 
through
 the 
veil
 I pray this day personally,
openly and with a slight degree 
of “dare I go public ” ... for supply to flow immediately 
into my here and now, and that I meet my responsibilities...please.

Listening humbly,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014



"Through the Veil"





Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment