Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"Walk On Water"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Walk On Water"
Marjorie Lipari©1995-2014


A Prayer a Day
10/22/14

I  swim in the sea of humanity
I shuffle through crowds in the cities
I hear the screeching wheels of semi’s 
 and the cacophony of traffics’ impatience

A baby cries for her needs 
to be met...agitated on a packed bus

I thank the lord at night 
for each unleashed reassuring dream
I sleep under a peaceful blanket
 and I regenerate in spirit

I breathe the information 
of the ages
 floating in the air 
as I practice
 to integrate 
collective wisdom

I recognize the marvelous...everyday

Life keeps happening
God is good
Love is great

Living is a symphonic 
soul-bearing progression

I opened my eyes this morning
 grateful for another chance
 to waltz with time....to walk on water

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014



"Walk On Water"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment