Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"The Grace in Everything"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

"The Grace in Everything"
Marjorie Lipari©1991

A Prayer a Day
03/21/12

I used to love leaping fences and climbing trees 
and running races and playing ball and riding my bike 
and lying on the grass in my backyard looking up at the sky 
and feeling a connection to the grace in everything. 

I remember playing with my boxer dog and marveling at her 
capacity to spin around and change directions on a dime. 
She was a marvel of a dog. I loved her so. 

I remember dancing with my twin brother in the 
summer, on the patio and having the best of times. 
We paired well together, truly adoring to dance. 

Like all of us I have had my happy days and my sad days. 

Like everyone I’ve grown through longing, 
laughing,dreaming, wishing, grieving, and a lot of letting go, 
making the necessary adjustments all along the way. 

The good times and 
The not so good times 
Do come and go
In the wind and rain 
In the sunlight and the snow

 I carry much gratitude this day,
taking not a thing for granted, 
being able to 
read and write 
 speak and see
 think and breathe 
and well
 isn’t it a stunning privilege 
just being alive with all the memories of the past , 
truly enthusiastic for the future and its’ potential, 
standing in the gift of body mind
 right here and right now 
glad for every new beat 
of my human heart.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012



"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment