Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Measures True'Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012


 
 
"Measures True"
Marjorie Lipari©1990


A Prayer a Day
03/06/12

Today I leap willingly into the rivers of change.

Dare I swim down stream into the oceans of greater awareness,
intermingling there with the spirit of mystical light beings.

Praying for more wholesome visions that my imagination
shall grow fertile and large in creative purposeful ideas.

May the essence of my soul hold a grace to travel on the wind.

May my actions breathe a harmony of divine solutions.

May my thoughts heal hearts.

May my body-life live with courage that my hands
 seed only a goodness into the lives of my brothers and sisters.

 May I know the character of love to demonstrate its measures true.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012




"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev. Marjorie Lipari /aka Rev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment