Thursday, March 8, 2012

"Heart Wisdom"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

 
"Heart Wisdom"
Marjorie Lipari©2009



A Prayer a Day
03/08/12
I pray this day with people I love
On this day with people they love
I pray this day with people I know
On this day with people they know
I pray this day with all who are traveling
Now journeying out
Now journeying in
Moving through time
Always beginning
Miracle of miracles
Blue planet keeps spinning
Wholesomely free
We get to be
Spirits and starlight
Shadows and moonlight
Breathing as one
Under the sun
Trusting our notions and potions shall cure
Praying for heart wisdom and minds that are pure
We shall seek further
We shall dare more

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012


"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment