Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I Would Choose You Again"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

 
 
"I Would Choose You Again"
Marjorie Lipari©1988


 A Prayer a Day
03/20/12

If  I were to choose again
I would choose you again
With you I’d live again in sacred trust
I would come close again to feel the love again
The ease of breath again that flows through us
I’d give to you again my actions true again
 I’d speak with tender words again as passions blend again
If I were to choose again
 I would choose you my friend
I’d  gather flowers from gods’ garden 
To splay their colors at your feet
I would stand up for you 
With loyal body strong
To seek a deeper sight 
To heal all shadows wrong
If  I could choose to fly 
Into our heavens eye
 I’d have my ego die 
A thousand times 
For you
 
 Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment