Monday, March 19, 2012

"What Do We Offer"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

 
"What Do We Offer"
Marjorie Lipari©2003

A Prayer a Day
03/19/12

“What do I have to offer? ” 
she asked me in my dreams.
I hesitated wondering if I were being
 researched for my material prowess. 
For a moment I did not speak up and my ego began 
edging in dangerously close to take my wheel.
Though feeling somewhat ill at ease to respond initially, I managed to adjust and return to my truth, realizing once again that what I have to offer issues itself purely from the  glory of the unseen. 
It is that part of me that will perhaps
 remain to influence even after my body has vanished from this reality. 
It is my spirit’s essence I humbly offer along 
with my love and the labor of my hands.
For as long as I remain in mortal form,
 I will carry, as I can. 
I will join in to contribute with my imagination 
to the best of my ability.
 I will effort to inspire, as I am invited. 
And I will share whatever coins I manifest. 
I pray this day to be of service, with the least 
degree of self-serving habits, maybe 
just giving a bit more than I take.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment