Sunday, September 9, 2012

"All Shades and Colors"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012





"White Buddha"
Marjorie Lipari©2005

"All Shades and Colors"

A Prayer a Day
09/09/12

Today I celebrate all shades 
and colors of this sweet world we share
 as I bow to nature and her grace.

Today I honor with humility each
 friendship and every gesture of support
 I have ever gotten in my lifetime.

Today I honor  artists, inventors 
 geniuses and all avatars of creative expression.

Today I am beyond grateful to be alive 
and well and capable of the deepest of feelings.

especially 
love 
that 
can
 love

Listening,

Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012


 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"



http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment