Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Life Is Divine"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012



"Life Is Divine"
Marjorie Lipari©2012

A Prayer a Day
11/21/12

 I have danced with these feet on soft gentle grasses, 
rocky mountain roads, concrete pavement, and sweeping shores.
I’ve been up and down and all around this wonderful reality. 
I have had days with but 50 cents in pocket
 and days when every need was magically fulfilled. 
Never knowing what will be coming, I prefer to maintain an optimism, appreciating the opportunities I have been given to explore more of life.
What will today uncover?
What good can I impart?
 What carelessness in me might need correction?
Life is impossibly insecure and dramatically dynamic.
I am glad to be here in it NOW.
Every day I remind myself that some day I will not be here in this body, in this form, in this way,  and I let myself feel and honor that. 
I take it in me deeply.
 I let it brew. I practice. I let myself really face to feel 
that my time on earth is temporary. 
I practice letting go with grace.
 I practice dropping this space suit.
And I remind myself that breath is sacred and all of life is divine.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012



"Life Is Divine"
 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment