Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"Breathe In Love"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013

"Breathe In Love"
Marjorie Lipari©2009


A Prayer a Day
06/04/13

Humanity is my family
This blue planet is my temporary home
My body is my transportation 
My mind is my explorer
My heart is my instrument of miracles
My spirit is my mother
And I walk 
And I speak a language
And I think a thought 
And I sense
And feel and breathe in love
And I give and I take….. humbly…. please … in equal measure 
I spread my wings in dreams and fly to another world
Perhaps it is the one “I AM”..... is from 
and the one “I AM”.... shall indeed return to someday

I pray this day for peace on earth and 
for compassion to embrace our paradigms

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013

"Breathe In Love"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment